*They don't want to leave their comfort zone
* They don't understand what they are into.
* They join wrong leadership
* They are misled
* They work hard without knowledge
* They make wrong choices on the company's they work with.
* They lack proper support and etc
*They think that they are working for someone
* They think it's a get-rich-quick-overnight business
*Laziness and unorganized
*Lack of communication skills
*Lack of accountability
*Unwillingness to unlearn and learn new skills on know how.
*Lack of action
*Quit too early. This could be explained as a distributor that has all the training, is accountable, willing to learn etc but decide to quit after few months of efforts.
*Lack of Persistency , Consistency , and Perseverance