Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Testimony on Bad effects of antibiotics "Cipro"

I had this infection which made me get to over the counter medication.  After 48 hours of the antibiotic medication,  I lost balance.  Anytime I walk,  I feel like falling.  Feeling dizzy and very weak.  I did much to stop the bad effects but nothing worked.

So I was given Raphael's number.  I was not around when I was talking to him about the medication.  Raphael took me through the cost etc.  I sent the mobile money.  And the products were delivered as he said.  He took me step by step and monitoring me every 30 mins.

In less than 24 hours,  I saw a great improvement.  So I called Raphael to tell him and he was also happy for the results and assured me of the efficacy of the medication.

Thank you.

Ishak
Kumasi
Ghana
Post a Comment